Piano virtuoso and vocal crooner John Legend has had fans awestruck ever since his 2004 debut album Get Lifted. Whether he’s performing hits at the 56th Grammy Awards or collaborating with some of R&B’s top acts, John Legend doesn’t need much in order to deliver an exceptional live show. Often playing with just a solo grand piano, he allows his soulful vocals to be at the forefront as he treats concertgoers to hits like “Ordinary People” and “All Of Me.” Legend will continue to reward fans with his smooth slow-jams on a string of intimate upcoming tour dates.
- Detailed list released of essential, nonessential businesses in emergency regulations
- Sisolak mandate puts brakes on drive-through peep show
- Essential business: Las Vegas restaurants serving takeout and delivery are still open
- Las Vegas strip club to offer drive-through peep show
- Raiders owner Mark Davis plans dinner for 12K at Allegiant Stadium